Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Today show stings HVAC contractors

It seems to be  getting more frequent in HVAC land for sting operations against our trade. Not that its undeserved. There are many unscrupulous contractors who are guilty of these things every day. That is why our trades reputation has been suffering.

RSES members tend to stick to much higher morals and in my opinion, are much less likely to be this kind of technician or company because technicians who spend a lot of their own time bettering themselves usually are more competent and educated in their everyday job.

Watch this...Sting video 

3 comments:

  1. Six out of six contractors. Hmmm. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. K&J Associates Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for great information you wrote about HVAC contractors. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Air Conditioning Contractors

    ReplyDelete